Wednesday 15 November 2017

keeping with the bead theme

As some of you know, I have been doing the daily bead project for nearly 5 years...Just a few more weeks to go!
I do still like to do the daily practice. and I do still like to do beads. But I  have enough little beaded bits for now. 😉 It will be 60 by the end of the year!

So, I have been thinking about something else. This is one of the thoughts I am having.
I have just enough of this fabric to do every other square and so fill it for the year. Part of this is inspired by Jeanne Williamson's current Dates in a Life project. I just really like the idea of working in the squares. and when a scrap of the square fabric was on my table, it came to my mind to use it.
In the photo, I just chose beads and sequins to try a random pattern for covering the fabric, rather than the same thing every day which, though sparkly, would produce a boring flat look. This idea will mean the variation will add interest.

That is the idea. The jury is out on whether that is what I will choose!

No comments: