Friday 13 October 2017

Dragon Gown Finished

In September, one of the things I finally finished was the Dragon Gown. I delivered it to Lady Sew and Sew in Henley when I went up to teach the Beginner Machine Embroidery.

I had forgotten to get photos of the finished product here. But remembered when we had displayed it up there. Unfortunately, the dummy has a patterned cover and has a bigger bosom than my dummy! So, a bit of strain in the front and is gaping at the top of the zip in the back. Made straps for it from the lining fabric...mainly because I thought it might be displayed on one of the dummies that is much smaller than mine!

Anyway, This view shows the back.
This view shows the front and the placement for display next to the rolls of fabric where this pleather fabric can be found.

No comments: