Tuesday 16 September 2014

Blouses - done!

Recovering today from going all out on finishing the blouses for the end of the contest!
Assembly line work has its plusses, but then again, it is not always wise. I was still sewing buttons at 10pm, then doing photos, then processing them, then writing the reviews. VERY LATE. But they were in by the deadline - midnight east coast America.

Somehow I need to learn better how to gauge the length of time things take - and add on the other things I do to that figure!

If you want to see what others have made, you can go to the Gallery for the One Pattern, Many Looks contest.

Here is the first one, made from white on white embroidered cotton I got when the Offcuts group went to Goldhawk road last year.
front
back

And a bit of detail. I used flower shaped buttons I bought from The Button Lady last year at Festival of Quilts.


I will post about the others during the rest of the week while I get my head together on what (out of plenty) project to do next!

1 comment:

Judith said...

Well done! You must enjoy working right to the deadline ... and I just love those buttons, they look great on the shirt ... J