Thursday 3 September 2009

Bernina Fashion Garments are Home!

Yesterday, Epic Quest of the Last Dragoness and Midnight Dance By Moonlight came home!

The Epic Quest of the Last Dragoness

Besides being shown at the International Quilt Market and Festival in Houston, Chicago, and Long Beach, the Epic Quest of the Last Dragoness also went to a few other places including Brisbane Australia!! How cool is that? Now I can say I have exhibited work world wide!

I was very pleased to see the condition of the garments. We had been warned that they might have a few wear and tear problems because of the speed the models have to change into the next garment. After doing the fashion show at the college, I can understand that! I opened the very carefully packed pieces (it was just like Christmas) and carefully looked, and they all seem to be very lovely!

Midnight Dance by Moonlight


I have already been asked to come do a talk about being a Bernina Fashion Designer for a group...but in October 2010! If you would like to get a group of people together who want to see the garments and hear about the process of making them, please contact me. Just click on my profile in the sidebar and you should be able to access my email address.

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Congratulations Sandy - that is brilliant!