Sunday 23 November 2008

Official photos - Midnight Dance by Moonlight

The official photos of the 2008 Bernina show "Rendevous" came recently, courtesy of Bernina and Quilts, Inc. I thought they might be putting them up on the Bernina site as they have done before. I asked about it on the blog they have set up, and received a reply from Jo this week. "Management decided not to post photos this year, but all of the garments are shown in the current issue of Bernina of America's Through The Needle magazine (Issue #28). Also included is the commentary from the Fashion Show. Jo"

Since the photo in the magazine only has one view where they have tried to show the coat and the inner garments all at once, you now have the pleasure of seeing other views here. The photos are by Kim Coffman. As you can see if you compare the skirt photo with the ones I took when my friend modelled it, they got the skirt idea wrong, and have put the straight skirt part round in back. So, the bit of wit has gone awry, but it still looks nice.

detail of beading on silver moonbeam on coat back

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just gorgeous Sandy! I wish I had known earlier that you were exhibiting. I would have gone! I also really like your fabric post from today. How did you do each piece?

Amy